past simple and past participle of think
Ask mạ again tomorrow. I'll have to tát give it some thought.
Bạn đang xem: thought of là gì
She doesn't give any thought to her appearance.
Spare a thought for (= think about) all those without shelter on a cold night lượt thích this.
Xem thêm: directive là gì
Xem thêm: above nghĩa là gì
- ideaI've got an idea - why don't we ask John for help?
- planThe plan is to tát hire a siêu xe when we get there.
- thoughtHave you had any thoughts on presents for your mother?
- suggestionHave you got any suggestions for improvements?
- brainwaveUK I wasn't sure what to tát bởi and then I had brainwave - I could ask Anna for help.
- brainstormUS She was stuck until she had a brainstorm and the solution came to tát her.
Xem tăng sản phẩm »
- suggestionMay I make a suggestion? Keep your receipts for tax reimbursement.
- proposalThe proposal for a new stadium has been rejected.
- propositionHe wrote to tát mạ with a very interesting business proposition.
- thoughtI've had a thought about what we might bởi this summer.
- ideaRebecca has a few ideas about how we could improve things.
- motionThere is a motion before the assembly to tát adjourn the meeting.
Các trở nên ngữ
(Định nghĩa của thought kể từ Từ điển & Từ đồng nghĩa tương quan Cambridge dành riêng cho Người học tập Nâng cao © Cambridge University Press)